Princess

Ihr habt Fragen zum Modding...?

Moderatoren: Modding - Moddingschule, Moderatoren

Serfai
Tiro
Tiro

Princess

Beitragvon Serfai » 29. Oktober 2022 13:34

I managed to add princesses in the mod Third Age total war and they can also move and negotiate. only if I want to marry them to other factions, nothing happens. can someone help me please? :strategie_zone_305:

Gigantus
Signifer
Signifer
:
Modder Gewinner Userwahl

Re: Princess

Beitragvon Gigantus » 31. Oktober 2022 14:15

The way this works is to select the princess and then right click on full generals of other factions (and on settlements that may have one in them). The response will show if it is an eligible general.
The diplomacy way only works if the leader\heir of the other faction is still single which is very rare after some turns.

Serfai
Tiro
Tiro

Beitragvon Serfai » 31. Oktober 2022 18:24

Thank you, but that's not what I meant. i know how to marry them, but because, for example, the elves have the muslim peoples as a template, they cannot make marriage alliances. and I wanted to know how to rewrite this in the script. (:

Gigantus
Signifer
Signifer
:
Modder Gewinner Userwahl

Beitragvon Gigantus » 1. November 2022 02:35

Afaik that is hard coded, eg marriages are only possible within a culture.

Serfai
Tiro
Tiro

Beitragvon Serfai » 1. November 2022 11:48

yes, but they can't make princesses at all. and I know that you can somehow rewrite that in the script. and maybe someone knows about it.

and that's not entirely true either, in the base game the catholics can also marry the orthodox ones.

Does anyone know how I can create princesses for the factions?

Gigantus
Signifer
Signifer
:
Modder Gewinner Userwahl

Beitragvon Gigantus » 2. November 2022 03:15

It's a line in the descr_sm_factions file: 'can_have_princess' - simply set it to 'yes'. Afaik there are provisions for the respective faction models, eg moors, timurids, aztecs etc in descr_characters.

To make your life easier I suggest you install my Bare Geomod modding set up and then edit the file in there and afterward play that mod set up.