[Manor Lords] Videos

Manor Lords ist ein Strategiespiel im mittelalterlichen Stil mit detailliertem Städtebaufunktionen, groß angelegten taktischen Schlachten und komplexen wirtschaftlichen und sozialen Simulationen.

Moderator: Moderatoren

Wüstenkrieger
Administrator
Administrator
:
Modder Team-SZ Gründer/Eigentümer der SZ Gewinner Tippspiel
[Manor Lords] Videos

Beitragvon Wüstenkrieger » 8. Oktober 2022 13:15

Offizieller Trailer

Bild
Forenregeln.....Lieber einen Tag lang gekämpft wie ein Löwe, als 100 Jahre gelebt wie ein Schaf...

Wüstenkrieger
Administrator
Administrator
:
Modder Team-SZ Gründer/Eigentümer der SZ Gewinner Tippspiel
Re: [Manor Lords] Videos

Beitragvon Wüstenkrieger » 8. Oktober 2022 13:17

Bild
Forenregeln.....Lieber einen Tag lang gekämpft wie ein Löwe, als 100 Jahre gelebt wie ein Schaf...

Yorick Aurelius
Ballistrarius
Ballistrarius
:
Spender

Beitragvon Yorick Aurelius » 16. November 2022 10:29

Bild

Galien
Senator
Senator
:
User des Monats AAR-Schreiber Teilnahme an einem Contest Pfeiler der Community Kleinspender Gewinner Userwahl

Beitragvon Galien » 4. Dezember 2022 18:34

Laut seinen Aussagen erscheint das Spiel womöglich noch dieses Jahr und soll 25€ kosten (er spricht ab 03:00 darüber).
Eigennützige Werbung für meine hier geschriebenen AARs:

England in HoI III: For Crown And Country!
Deutsches Reich in HoI III: Tagebuch eines deutschen Landsers
Karthago in Total War Rome 2: Alleine gegen den Rest der Welt!

Galien
Senator
Senator
:
User des Monats AAR-Schreiber Teilnahme an einem Contest Pfeiler der Community Kleinspender Gewinner Userwahl

Beitragvon Galien » 23. Februar 2024 16:53

Galien
Senator
Senator
:

Beitragvon Galien » 7. April 2024 15:53

Galien
Senator
Senator
:

Beitragvon Galien » 13. April 2024 16:29

Galien
Senator
Senator
:

Beitragvon Galien » 20. April 2024 22:12

Um mal etwas der zum Teil sehr hohen Erwartungshaltung entgegen zu setzen, einige Punkte davon:
- das Überleben der Siedlung steht nicht im Fokus, da sich dieses - zu Anfang - sehr einfach sicherstellen lässt
- große Schlachten wie in Total War wird es nicht geben, da die Anzahl der Soldaten sich an der Einwohnerzahl bemisst
- es handelt sich nur um ein Early Access spielt, was an vielerlei Stellen noch sichtbar ist, genannt u.a. Verhalten der KI, Forschungsbäume

Galien
Senator
Senator
:

Re: [Manor Lords] Neuigkeiten

Beitragvon Galien » 20. April 2024 22:16

A few words from the Dev before the launch into Early Access

Hey everyone,

It's been quite a journey so far, but it won't stop on April 26th. During development, the core tester group was around 130+ people. Given the popularity of the game, I'm pretty sure there is going to be a wave of feedback that I will need to address after the early access launch.

I wanted to address a few things for everyone who intends on buying the game on April 26th...

What this game is not.

-Manor Lords is not a Total War competitor. It's a citybuilder with battles. Yes, battles are there, but not as huge or as frequent as some of you might expect. The majority of gameplay is focused on citybuilding and management.

-It's not a Empire Management style Grand Strategy game either. The map has regions, but you won't be able to conquer the whole Europe, nor have marriages or anything like that. The game is designed to play at a much smaller scale.

-It's not an RPG either. If you played KCD or Mount&Blade, ML is a different type of game. There is a visit mode in Manor Lords which allows you to walk around your town, but it's an experimental, cosmetic bonus feature, the game is really meant to be played from the "bird's eye" perspective, like a strategy game (almost always) should. There won't be any first person gameplay.

-It's not a competitive, fast paced RTS like Age of Empires or Starcraft. A lot of the game mechanics focus on aesthetics of your town and resources take some time to be transported around the map. This results mostly in a more of a relaxed experience, with high intensity moments spicing up atmospheric citybuilding rather than the game being at high intensity all the time.

This will be an early access release.

Yes, it must be disappointing, but I think it's the right choice. It's my first serious game and not only some stuff is still unfinished, but I bet you guys will ask me to change some things you don't necessarily like. But I want to pursue an open development strategy of a back and forth between me and you, I think it worked great for the game so far (I'm comparing to times where there wasn't even a testing group and I was developing in a bubble).

The publisher and I recently shared the game with content creators all over the world. Feel free to check out numerous streams and let's plays out there before buying to make sure this is the game for you!

That said, the reception has been super positive so far for which I’m very grateful. I think the game should find a way into the hearts of players who expected Manor Lords to be what it is, a realistic, organic, authentic city builder with real time battles.

Roadmap

I do not plan on releasing a roadmap yet. I've made a mistake once or twice before, of promising and working on a feature only to find out that the testers didn't care as much as I did and that they actually wanted something else. So even if I have a plan, I want to adopt the philosophy of "listen, verify, implement". This way I expect the first month of patches to be just bug fixes and polish. During that time, together with Hooded Horse, we’ll be collecting your feedback and then prioritizing work based on what we hear.

I'm still considering whether to keep the testing of future patches closed or open, my current idea is to have an open pre_release beta branch so that everyone who owns the game can check and test the most recent pre-release unstable version of the game and contribute if they want to. And keeping the main branch as the previous most stable version. Though let me know, maybe you'd prefer me to keep the unstable versions to a closed testing group?

As always, thanks for following and all the support. I’ll certainly keep the updates more frequent here once the early access officially starts.

Have a good one!

Greg

-> https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 2792298449

Ein Schreiben des Entwicklers, um einige Erwartungshaltungen zurecht zu rücken.