Credits for TATW 3.0:
Developing Team Members:
Architecture, Units, Environment, Map, Gameplay, Scripting, etc.
High Elves Units
wilddog & makanyane
for the biggest breakthrough in the history of 'Total War' modding: The IWTE tool
for his frequent and reliable support until the last minute, the best battle AI ever!, the autonomy scripts and various other little tweaks
for his devotion to his geniuos palantir script
for the general support and his One Ring script
TestudoAubreii & kjobbit
for your great voices
for great ideas and the general help
- Weathertop Battle Map by leo.civil.uefs
- Hero abilities ressource by Noobas
- Spider units by alreadyded
- Rhun armor upgrade by Yarrum
- Some Ancillaries by Hero of the West
- Carrock and Weathertop strat map models by Jarlaxe
- Interface Parts by el cid
- Corsair script by Archaon
- Water 2.0 by davide cool
- Untainted Heroes by carampilo
- New quotes by Ngugi
- Hunt for Gollum (Music)
- Some Map textures by the Roma Surrectum team
http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-tot ... -part-1of2
http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-tot ... -part-2of2
- TATW 3.0 is a stand-alone version and does not require any existing installations of TATW!
- If you have installed a previous version of TATW, it is recommended to delete the old version before installing TATW 3.0.
(Note that TATW doesn't change any registry settings of your system, so
you can also delete the old TATW folder (Third_Age) manually.)
- TATW 3.0 requires the 'Medieval 2 - Kingdoms Expansion' and is
compatible with the official patch 1.04 and 1.05. One installed
campaign of the 'Kingdoms Expansion' is enough.
- Install TATW_3.0_Part1of2.exe & TATW_3.0_Part2of2.exe into the default 'Medievall II Total War' directory.
(Normally this is: 'Programs/SEGA/Medieval II Total War')
If you have installed Medieval II into another folder, please select the folder manually.
- Start the mod with the 'Third Age - Total War' shortcut on your desktop
Installation instructions for Steam users:
2. Open Steam/Steamapps/Common/Medieval II Total War/mods. There you will find all your installed Kingdoms campaigns as well as the Third_Age modfolder.
3. Edit the name of one of the Kingdoms folders (americas, britannia, crusades, teutonic), preferably your least favorite campaign. The new name doesn't have to be anything specific.
4. Change the name of the Third_Age folder to the former name of the Kingdoms folder you just edited. For example, if you edited the americas folder, the Third_Age folder should be named americas.
5. Select the appropriate campaign from the steam menu. If you renamed the Third_Age folder to americas, select the americas campaign. If you named it crusades, select the crusades campaign and so on.
6. Steam will now launch the mod.
Alternatively you can use the (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410461) Kingdoms Launcher Api.